Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Thanksgiving Prayer

No doubt 2010 has been a tough one at my house.   
However, I am trying to be thankful for what I do have.  



Here is my list...

My health
My husband
My children
My family
My dear friends
My home
My career
My faith

God has asked me to take on quite a bit this year and if I can keep my faith I hope I am rewarded.  

God give me the strength to move forward and to continue to serve you.  Guide me through these trying times and help me to accept whatever your will is for me.  Please watch over my children and keep them healthy, happy and safe.  Show the boys the direction you have chosen for them and provide them guidance.   Keep Charlotte innocent and happy.  Show my husband and I the path to take for employment for our family.   In your name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment