Monday, January 24, 2011

BFF's

This weekend I spent time with 2 of my BFF's.  Yes, a girl can have more than one.

Friday night was spent catching up on all the stuff we never get the chance to talk about during the week.  We shared, we laughed, we consoled each other, all the great things BFF's do for one another.  The best part is she made dinner for me.  By the way, can this girl bake.  I had the best Black Forest Trifle I have ever tasted!  She is simply amazing.  Forget the diet and I didn't even weigh myself today.  I'll get back on track for next week, but not goin there this morning.

Yesterday, I met up with another BFF and her teenage daughter to go shopping!  This BFF I have known for 19 years.  We have raised our children together and I even delivered her son (one of the best experiences of my life).  We don't get the chance to see each other very often any more but you'd never know it by how we just pick up where we left off.  She is always there for me and my children in every way and I'm afraid I don't say thank you nearly enough.  Did I mention we went shopping, my most favorite thing in the world!  And yes I bought ANOTHER pair of shoes.  A girl can never have enough shoes.   We shared, we laughed, we consoled each other.   Do you see a pattern?

Awesome weekend, I don't know where I would be without my BFF's!

Dawn
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment