Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What's for Supper

 Well the diet is going ok but I'm very hungry.  And as for the exercise, well I'm not doing so well.  But I thought I'd post today on what's for supper tonight.



Tri-Tip Roast with a Mixed Salad

The Roast could not be simpler.  Place your roast in a freezer bag or plastic container and cover it with WishBone Italian Dressing.   Let marinate for several hours and then grill on the BBQ, until the doneness you desire.

As for the salad:
          romain lettuce
          cherry tomatoes
          avocado
          sweet corn (frozen is ok especially this time of year,
                just let thaw and sprinkle on)
          dried cranberries
          feta cheese

Nice and colorful and very yummy!

Salad dressing:
          good quality olive oil
          honey
          white wine vinegar
          1 small garlic clove smashed and diced
          dash of salt

Unfortunately I hardly ever measure this stuff I just do it to taste. Whisk together and drizzle over salad.

Hope it helps with the Hunger.

Dawn
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment