Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday Morning Blues

Ok here it goes!
Today I weigh in at 149.5 lbs.  
Chest 34"
Waist 34"
Hips 42"
Arms 13"
Thighs 27"

I got up at 5:30a.m. and walked on the tread mill for 30 minutes and then I did 100 crunches!  I should feel this tomorrow.  

I intend to work out each morning for 30 minutes with some type of Cardio and then follow with 10 minutes of weight training or toning exercise.  In addition each night I intend to go for a walk after dinner or do some yoga.  


My diet until I loose this weight is no carb, no sugar, low fat!  It's more difficult than you think. I spent an hour and a half at the grocery store yesterday reading labels.  What I found is that unless you are willing to eat only a hand full of foods you're gonna eat carbs and a little sugar, but I will do my best to eliminate as much as I can. I'll let you know next Monday some of the recipes if they are worth sharing. 

Please join me and let me know how you are doing with your #1 resolution.

Dawn
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment